ROKO South Wales, NP12
A substantial former Calvinist Methodist Chapel built in 1835, recently converted to a 5 bedroom private house but retaining nearly all of its original features.
The main chapel room is not sub-divided (as is usually the case) and retains the full double height with surround balcony.
The chapel is surrounded by fields to 3 sides and a country lane to the other, with a 1/3 acre de-consecrated country graveyard to the rear.
We also offer a pretty three storey, two bedroom cottage to the side and a campervan.Download PDF
To Book Call or Email:
Get in touch with us to find out more about hiring this space.Get a Quote
1/3 Acre De-Consecrated Graveyard
Built In 1835
Parking Available Nearby
Overnight Accommodation Available
2 Bedroom Cottage