Ox Kent, TN8
Gothic revival in the Early English style built in 1851 established in the Tractarian tradition of the Oxford Movement.
Constructed in Kentish ragstone with hard-stone facings with a clay tiled roof.
Consisting of a nave, semi-circular chancel, small tower capped by a pinnacle with shingles, a single tolling bell, pews pulpit, font, crypt and grave yard.
Located in a 700 acre country estate
This location can be hired separately or with other locations in the Estate.
Request for more options if interested in multiple locations or entire 700 acre estate
Well-built providing enough space for setting up, this is a great location for all types of productions.Download PDF
To Book Call or Email:
Get in touch with us to find out more about hiring this space.Get a Quote
No Catering Available
High Vaulted Ceilings
Vaulted Church Windows
Clay tiled roof
3 Parish Halls
Space Capacity – 80 People
Parking Available Onsite