Gel Warwickshire, CV47
Detached Queen-Anne Style Rectory, circa 1710, Grade ll listed. Private grounds of 7 acres (arable fields) with tennis court, original coach house, outbuilding and Victorian brick stable block.
3 main reception rooms, kitchen, breakfast room, utility room, and 4 bedrooms on the first floor, main en-suite, bathroom and dressing room. Cellar, full annex, fields and extensive garden.
All outbuildings currently in pre-renovation state and fully available. Interiors are original and somewhat dilapidated, with original features.
To Book Call or Email:
Get in touch with us to find out more about hiring this space.Get a Quote
Exterior Brick walls