5,000 sq.ft. Victorian property, built in 1868 from Kentish Ragstone. Separate two bedroom lodge with adjoining courtyard. Internally renovated with modern technology & facilities throughout. Privately set in 4 acres of level park like grounds with views across Kent.
Location has the below facilities.
- Parking in driveway, garage, grounds and church
- Access to church via private gates within grounds, driveway & from lane
- Wi-Fi access points providing standard Wi-Fi broadband
- Internet controlled digital room thermostats
- Wide internal & external wheelchair friendly doors
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Garage for 3 vehicles. Electrically operated doors
- Water and electrical points in courtyard and various other outside locations