Location: Kent, TN8
This beautiful large Victorian mansion originally built in the middle of the 19th century (1852), has had several remodelling done since (in 1913 and 1961) with the resulting ruin.
Principal building material used is sandstone and a slate tile roof.
Mature walled garden with herbaceous borders, secret garden, chicken pen, fruit cage, greenhouses, shepherds hut, swimming pool and vegetable patch.
Hard standing parking area just to the north of the ruin can take at most 20 cars. Paddocks in fields to both the east and west. East paddock used as large car park when soil is firm enough.
Located in a 700 acre country estate
Request for more options if interested in multiple locations or entire 700 acre estate.
TO BOOK CALL OR EMAIL:
TEL 020 7993 5301